WST is excited to host the 22nd annual Cold Water Classic
10 & under – Thursday, June 17th 2021
Warm ups: 5:30 – 6:00PM / Meets starts at 6:15PM
18 & under Friday, June 18th 2021
Warm ups: 5:30PM – 6:00PM / Meets starts at 6:15PM
WARRINGTON SWIM TEAM MEMBERS: Please complete registration form (click button below to print form) and submit with full payment by end of practice Friday, June 11th. Please give entry form and payment to one of the coaches at practice.
Cold Water Classic is the main fundraiser for our team, we count on participation and volunteers to make this a success, please plan on volunteering. Many hands make light work.** We provide volunteer service letters/emails for anyone students looking to earn volunteer hours**
We are asking families to donate items for the snack bar. Please click link below to sign up, all donations due by Friday, June 11th. Please drop off at practice or contact coach or board member. Thank you!
LBSL TEAMS: All team entries should be submitted by coaches via the TM file
- PLEASE NOTE THE QUICK TURNAROUND THIS YEAR! LBSL teams should submit a TM File (found at wstdragons.org) by Thursday June 10th, 2021
- Email to: email@example.com.
- Include the team name in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, include number of swimmers and number of entries.
- Checks can be made out to Warrington Swim Team and sent to Warrington Swim Team (c/o Amanda Mecutchen), 1063 Jefferson Court, Warrington, PA 18976.
- Any questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
All swimmer entries must be on a Cold Water Classic Official Form supplied by the Warrington Swim Team and sent to your coach. The Warrington Swim Club is a meter pool; times must be submitted in meters. Please attach cash or check (make checks payable to your swim club) and give to your coach or league rep. Teams will forward one check made payable to “WST”. The cost is Five Dollars ($5.00) per event. No entries will be accepted without payment. **NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.