Tons of fun this morning making shirts and prepping for Blue and Gold. Thank you to all the parents that helped! Please see below for how to care for the shirts.
MEET CHECK IN/OUT
Meet check-in/out is available for ALL MEETS online on our website. Please be sure to sign-in or sign-out by the indicated deadline (2 days prior to meets). In order to cut down on emails, we will not be sending out the links daily/weekly, please utilize the website. We have received a few emails about tomorrow’s meet and we think some of you may have missed the Sunday deadline. For LMT meet only Coach Zach has extended the deadline to tonight at 10pm.
1. RSVP for swimmers only in these links – include swimmers name(s) *do not count non-swimmers in the number of people attending the meet*
2. Sign In Deadline for all dual meets is by noon 2 days prior to the meet date
3. If your swimmer(s) are not signed in when coaches write the line up, they will not be placed in events for the meet. It is also very helpful if you know your swimmer(s) will not be attending a meet, please sign them out of the meet.
4. If you have any last minute situations that change your availability to swim/not swim. Please email the coaching staff as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Coach Zach at email@example.com
NCST 6/30 – HOME MEET vs NCST DEADLINE Tuesday 6/28 by noon
LMT 7/12: HOME MEET VS LMT DEADLINE TODAY 7/11 by 10pm **NEW THEME: Dress Like A Coach
*Team Event 7/14: BLUE & GOLD Meet – HOME DEADLINE Tuesday 7/12 by noon Wear your team color
Oreland 7/19: HOME MEET VS ORELAND DEADLINE Sunday 7/17 by noon THEME: Blue Out
WGY 7/21: HOME MEET VS WGY. DEADLINE Tuesday 7/19 by noon *SENIOR RECOGNITION NIGHT* THEME: Wear your TIE DYE shirts
Torresdale 7/26: AWAY MEET vs Torrs. DEADLINE Sunday 7/24 by noon THEME: Hawaiian
Meet arrival time for all meets is 5-5:15pm
How to Care for your Tie dye shirt:
Keep it tied for a day.
- Unwrap and hand rinse in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Wash on cold in the washing machine with no other items of clothing for the first wash.