Please add the Warrington Calendar to your digital calendars so you are aware of upcoming deadlines and events. You can expect an email about once a week with updates. All information can be found on our website.
- June 1, 6, 8, 13 pre-season practice 4:30-6
- June 6-Parent information meeting 5pm at the shed
- June 9 – Last day to order swimsuits-see below for more information
- June 12th- Online Apparel store closes
- June 16th CWC forms due by noon
- June 19th-morning practices start
- June 22-10U Cold Water Classic
- June 23-12U-18U Cold Water Classic
- June 28-7:30 am Picture Day
- June 29-Swim Meet Home
- July 6-Swim Meet Away
- July 8-Richboro Pentathlon (Invitation Only)
- July 11-Swim Meet Away
- July 15-Odd Age Invitational
- July 18-Swim Meet Home
- July 20-Swim Meet Home
- July 28&29 Divisions
- August 1- Finals
Important Needs for the 2023 season
1 – Computer Table (online training available) we would like to have 4 more volunteers so volunteers do not need to work every meet
2 – Stroke and Turn Officials (online training available) – we would like to have 4 more volunteers so officials do not need to work every meet
Please email the volunteer coordinator or any board member, if you would be willing to assist with either of the above
We would like to provide further clarification on the volunteer requirements for the season.
Summary of requirements:
Volunteer requirements for all families:
2 dual meets and the Cold Water Classic-sign up genius will be sent out for each event
Invitationals (Odd Age, Pentathlon) and Champs:
Volunteering for some portion of these events will be required for families who have swimmers participating
Information about volunteering at these events will be shared at the event.
A $150.00 refundable Volunteer Fee is required from each participating swim team family. Please bring a check to practice.
If you satisfy this minimum amount of volunteering, your volunteer fee (check) will be returned at the end of the season.