We hope all our Dragons and their families are healthy and doing well during this unprecedented time.  Apologies for not posting more updates, but the situation is so fluid and so many things currently still uncertain, we did not know what or when to update everyone. We are for the most part “in a holding pattern” with regards to the season.  We do know for sure the pool is not opening Memorial Day weekend as it has in the past.  Practices will not start May 26th as originally planned.  Current proposed pool opening date is June 13th, however pool opening does not give us the “green light”.  We are waiting to hear from Warrington Township regarding our swim season as well as waiting to hear from our governing body, Lower Bucks Swim League.   Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding as we work to navigate the situation.  We are mindful of all those that have already paid registration fees for this season (thank you) and we will be in touch regarding how we will handle all fees paid once we have an idea on what season will look like.   Please know the coaches and parent board are dedicated to providing the best possible summer swim season, under the circumstances, if we are able.  Thank you, in advance,  for your patience and understanding as we work through this as efficiently and timely as we are able.  Stay safe and be well!

Close
loading...