We are so excited for the WST clinic to start tomorrow! Sessions have been assigned and everyone is ready to get in the pool!
Session times are posted on website calendar.
WST and Warrington Township are requiring participants complete and sign the WST Swim Clinic waiver. Please complete all required fields, sign & date waiver, submit it electronically (scan, photo, etc.) via email to DragonsReg@gmail.com. * Electronic submission is preferred.*. If you are not able to submit electronically, please print and bring to your first session. Coaches will be taking attendance at check in and checking for signed waivers. Your swimmer will not be allowed to enter the pool area or swim without a signed waiver. If you are not able to submit electronically or print and bring with you, we will have a few at the pool. Please bring your own writing utensil. PLEASE DO NOT send to email@example.com address – email is not monitored for replies and your swimmer will not be able to participate if form is not received correctly.
SESSION & DROP OFF/PICK UP GUIDELINES
- Your child will not be permitted to switch practice sessions once they are assigned to a session. Each session will have a limited number of swimmers. The same coaches will be assigned to each of the groups (M-W-F or T-TH) to limit exposure to different swimmers over the course of the clinic.
- Please be on time for pickup and drop off to minimize contact between sessions. There is a 15 minute gap between sessions to allow for staggered pick up/drop off of swimmers to help eliminate cross session contact. This time will also be used to disinfect frequently touched objects between sessions (blocks, kick boards, pull buoys, etc.).
- Parents will drop off and pick up their swimmer(s) at the gate, or walk their swimmer(s) to the gate, (while wearing masks) – parents will not be allowed inside the gate.
- Please have swimmers dressed and ready to swim. Swim suits on, goggles ready etc. and have extra towels ready to go home in their wet swimsuits.
- Locker rooms will not be available for changing. Restrooms will be available for emergency use only.
- Per club and state/local guidelines, masks are encouraged for swimmers as they come and go from the pool area, as well as anytime they are not able to properly social distance. Please speak with your child about social distancing guidelines.
- If your swimmer has a fever, is not feeling well, or experiencing any signs of COVID-19, please do not send them to the clinic.
We will be using the REMIND app for any clinic updates or weather related changes/cancellations. Please see previous website post or click here with directions on how to sign up for REMIND.
*Please note: due to our township approved timeframe/guidelines to use the pool, there will be no opportunity to make-up swim sessions that may be canceled due to weather or cancellations beyond our control.